Making a Slipcover for a Barrel Chair

I'm wanting to make a slipcover for a barrel chair (like the ones popular in 60s and 70s). Does anyone have a pattern they would share or info on where I could find one? Any input that would be helpful. I have been unsuccessful in finding anything of help on the net.

Thanks bunches.

By Karen from MO

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Best Answer

I was going to say; I reupholstered a rocking chair years ago and it was relatively easy, so you might consider doing that. Good luck!

If you can't find instructions for making a slipcover for a barrel chair, maybe you could consider reupholstering it.

http://www.ehow  arrel-chair.html

chair slipcovers
Making a Slipcover
Crafts Home DecorNovember 20, 2010
Chairback Caddy
Making a Chair Caddy
Making Chair Cushions
Making Chair Cushions
Diagram of how to make a clothes pin rocking chair.
Making a Clothes Pin Chair
Office chair with lime green cushions.
Fixing a Squeaky Office Chair
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 9:51:59 AM on 10.0.1.21 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.