First Day On The Job

Ok this is a joke - but I thought it was so funny - I just had to share!! It's called 'The First Day At Work...'

A passenger taking a ride in a taxi one day, tapped the driver on the shoulder to ask him something. The driver screamed, lost control of the cab, nearly hit a bus, drove up over the curbing, and stopped just inches from a large plate window. For a few moments everything was silent in the cab, then the driver said, "Look mate, don't ever do that again. You scared the daylights out of me." The passenger, who was also frightened, apologized and said he didn't realize that a tap on the shoulder could frighten him so much, to which the driver replied, "I'm very sorry, it's really not your fault at all. Today is my first day driving a cab. I've been driving a hearse for the last 25 years." (BOOM BOOM!)

By ladyshot

Valentine's Day Tips for Men, Man giving a heart shaped chocolate box and roses.
Valentine's Day Tips for Men
First Communion
First Communion Speech Ideas
Finding a First Job, Newspaper with Jobs as the heading
Finding a First Job
May Day Flowers
Celebrating May Day
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 25, 2017 at 5:12:33 PM on 10.0.0.173 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.