Wrapping Gifts in Holiday Tablecloths

At dollar stores or shopping after the holiday clearance sales, I try to get a couple of the decorated lightweight disposable tablecloths and store them in my box of gift-wrapping supplies.

Many times a gift or the box that the gift comes in is too large for the usual size bolt of wrapping paper, necessitating piecing several pieces taped together to cover your item. I get out my disposable table cloth, cut it to fit (I always have a lot more left over) and tape it. The lightweight flannel-backed cloths are also very flexible. Clear packing tape will securely hold the wrap for the heavier weight cloths.

By Trisha from Ventura, CA

You can do this with any of the disposable table cloths, birthday, other holidays, etc.

Wrap it like a normal present, but fold it a few oddly-shaped areas. It might look weird at first, but once you get the hang of it, it looks really good! :) Happy Wrapping!

(btw you can reply :) )

A boy holding a large wrapped Christmas present.
Wrapping Large Gifts
Holidays and Parties Christmas Gift WrappingJanuary 27, 2010
Using a plastic tablecloth as a picnic blanket.
Uses for Plastic Tablecloths
A woman wrapping Christmas gifts.
Christmas Gift Wrapping Tips
Dining table with a nice tablecloth.
Saving Money on Tablecloths
paper, scissors, tape, and other gift wrap supplies
Gift Wrapping Station Ideas