Use Children's Artwork for Scrapbooking

Use children's art work as a basis for a scrapbook with headings, other related pictures, etc.

By Cher from Oxford, ME

When my son turned thirty I made him a MY LIFE scrapbook. I used pictures he had made from nursery school onward. It was a hit. He drew a picture of a striped cat when he was three. I placed in on a page with a current picture of him and his cats today. A picture of a car he had drawn went with a collection of pictures of cars he has owned. It was alot of fun for him to remember. Me too!

As a preschool teacher I often from parents that they don't know what to do with all the artwork the children expect them to display. I always suggest making a book from it (like a coffee table display book). Another suggestion I have is to use larger drawings/paintings as wrapping paper for loved ones. This is great for the multitudes of "beauiful" pictures that come home every day.