Use Children's Artwork for Scrapbooking

Use children's art work as a basis for a scrapbook with headings, other related pictures, etc.

By Cher from Oxford, ME

When my son turned thirty I made him a MY LIFE scrapbook. I used pictures he had made from nursery school onward. It was a hit. He drew a picture of a striped cat when he was three. I placed in on a page with a current picture of him and his cats today. A picture of a car he had drawn went with a collection of pictures of cars he has owned. It was alot of fun for him to remember. Me too!

As a preschool teacher I often from parents that they don't know what to do with all the artwork the children expect them to display. I always suggest making a book from it (like a coffee table display book). Another suggestion I have is to use larger drawings/paintings as wrapping paper for loved ones. This is great for the multitudes of "beauiful" pictures that come home every day.

Orange kitten photos scrapbooked on a page
Scrapbooking Craft Ideas
Crafts Paper ScrapbookingAugust 26, 2008
A child's drawing of a house, the sun and three stick figures.
Creating Quilts With Kids Artwork
Oil painting of house and fields.
Cleaning Oil Paintings
Various scrapbook supplies.
Scrapbooking Recipes
Scrapbooking papers, embellishments, and scissors.
Saving Money on Scrapbooking
🎉
🎄