Deep Fried Zucchini With Creamy Garlic Dip
- 1 or 2 fresh zucchinis, thinly sliced in circles (don't peel)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 to 2 cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs (Italian is the operative word)
- Shortening (for deep frying)
Coat zucchini slices with flour. Dip in the beaten egg, then coat with bread crumbs. Deep-fry at 375 degrees F until golden. Serve immediately with Creamy Garlic Dip.
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup real mayonnaise (no pretenders)
- 1 package ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (or to taste)
Combine ingredients in a small bowl and refrigerate to blend flavors, Flavor gets stronger as it sits, up to three weeks.
By Connie from Oden, Arkansas
May 30, 20070 found this helpful
THIS SOUNDS YUMMY
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 20, 2016 at 11:27:35 AM on 10.0.1.56 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us