Blood on Nylon Fabric

How to remove dried wood from nylon fabric? I attempted to fix a couple of wooden chairs at my SFO's home. She could not locate the proper tools for me to repair the chairs and I had to use a little ingenuity. This involved wood glue and a screw driver. I needed a hammer and improvised, thus the wood glue removal request. I got the glue on the back of my nylon like jogging pants.

What would be the best method of washing or removing dried wood glue from the pants?

BS Yarg

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsJune 27, 2008
young medical professional holding sign- Blood Donors Wanted
Donating Blood
Nylon Netting for Crafts
Buying Nylon Netting for Crafts
A bottle of hydrogen peroxide, great to use to remove blood stains.
Removing Blood Stains from Clothing and Fabric
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 10:02:11 AM on 10.0.1.155 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.