Christmas Gift Ideas for Long Distance Boyfriend

My boyfriend and l have been dating for 6 months now. We met in Alaska and his family recently decided to move to Texas. Since the Christmas season is right around the corner l want to find him the perfect gift. Something to remind him of me till we are together again. Any ideas?

By Danielle

You know him better than any of us do. How old are you anyway? It sounds like you are both minors and by the time you are together again, you more than likely will be over him. You could make him a CD of the songs that you guys liked together or if you have pictures of the two of you doing things that you liked to do together, you could make a CD of that and send them to him. Remember with the cost of shipping, smaller is better. I just found that out when I shipped a couple packages to relatives.

I'm in a long distance thing too. I'm making my boy a tie. Make him something memorable. You could make a little photo album of pic's of the two of you.

boyfriend and girlfriend at Christmas
Christmas Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Holidays and Parties Christmas Gifts AdviceDecember 11, 2010
Long Distance Valentines
Valentine's Day Ideas for Long Distance Relationships
A girlfriend giving her boyfriend a gift.
Christmas Gift Ideas for an Adult Boyfriend
Cell Phone User Making call with Card
Saving Money on Phone Cards
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend