Ideas for a Spa Party

Have a spa party! Have 5 stations: manicure, pedicure, facials, hair and gift shop! Assign one station to each guest. Have magazines to read while getting things done and snacks to munch on! So have fun!

Megan from Saranac, NY

Even more fun if you invite a Body Shop @ Home Consultant!

I'm having my 12 birthday! And I'm of course having a spa party. Some of the things i'm doing are mani's, pedi's, facils,make up, and hair! SO me and my friends (5) are going to do that all night and going to have a pj compation! The prizes for the best pjs are two mani/pedi kits and soap! so hope that help!

Don't forget ice water with lemon for each person. And make sure unscented candles are everywhere and the lights are kept low for max relaxation.

Also, an easy and inexpensive way to pamper is to have hand towels kept warm (can microwave them or wrap them in a heated blanket or pads) and spray them with a little pillow spray (can pick up some from Bath and Body Works - I LOVE tranquil mint, but lavender is really nice, too) before laying them around your guest's neck.

If you can sew at all, another easy thing to make is eye pillows (appx 2.5 x 7 inch rectangle), filled with jasmine rice, lavender, crushed rosemary, mint tea leaves, etc. Make sure the fabric used is soft and has a tight weave or, even better: line with a tight weaved fabric. Can microwave these for 20 sec. to bring out the scent. You can take this idea as far as you want - even making u-shaped neck wraps with rice and herb filling.

I think that that your idea is a very good idea and that more people should use it. I'm 10 years old and my birthday is in 2 weeks and I want to do something cool and that my friends think is even better. But this sounds like a really cool idea and my mom says we might use it so I hope that your idea works.

I think that you should get a tiny little tub to put their feet in and just add soap. Or you can just stick with what you have.

Spa Party
Spa Party Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties Party ThemesJanuary 24, 2006
Spa Water Foam
Reducing Spa Water Foam
A bowl of rose petals for soaking hands or feet.
Saving Money On Spa Treatments
Fresh Fruit Cakes Being PRepared
Party Food Ideas
Spa Towel Wrap With Shoulder Straps
Making a Spa Towel Wrap