Rainbow Tea Party Ideas

We are having a Rainbow Tea at my church. I need ideals on a theme and a Bible verse to go along with it. Ideas for decorations would also be helpful.

By Lillie from Missouri City, TX

The Bible verse can be found in Genesis 10:8-17. A fun idea for clouds and the rainbow is to have kids help by pasting cotton batting onto paper plates and hand different colored paper streamers at one end. You can get more detailed depending on the age of your kids helping.

I'm not a practicing religious person but I do believe in God. Didn't Noah have a rainbow after the flood receded? Cut out watermelons to look like Noah's ark and fill with melon balls, cut out little windows on the side and set little animals on a crafted ramp going up to the door. Rainbow decorations, and print out small pictures of some type of Noah's prayer for seating places or name tags. It's endless. Deby

Hello, I am making these rainbow cupcakes for Easter. They are easy and so pretty. I think they would be a hit! http://familyfun.go.com/recipes/taste-a-rainbow-cupcakes-842128/

http://girlsteaparty.wordpress.com/ ... great-ideas-for-a-rainbow-tea-party/

above is a link I found.

Also, go to Biblegateway.com to look up verses...maybe search the word "promises", as the party is a celebration of God's promises towards us!

Off the top of my head, I would do: New Living Translation: Ephesians 2:10 For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago."

I would have the theme as "God's Masterpiece" and have "canvases" in frames around and let the kids write in different colors of the rainbow markers/crayons different promises the Bible says about them (maybe after a teaching on it?). I'd talk about the Artist's color plate and how just like God does in our lives, he knows what colors to put where to make a masterpiece.

March 26, 2010 Flag

I want to know how to make this year's rainbow tea at my church different. I have just been selected as the president over the women's ministry. Our colors are yellow, green, purple, and orange.

Sharon from Waco, Texas

Answers:

Rainbow Tea Party Ideas

I did a study once on the stones in the wall of Heaven listed in the book of Revelation. Many of them are called by different names today so you will need to look them up in the dictionary. That will tell you the actual colors of all these stones. Must be breathtaking and I can't wait to see it. It didn't take me long and I looked up all of them to get the colors right. (08/16/2008)

By MartyD

January 23, 2009 Flag

My church is planning a rainbow tea and I am chairperson on organizing and getting things together. Where do I start? I need ideals on getting people involved, entertainment, food, etc.

Darlene from Stony Point, NC

Answers:

Rainbow Tea Party Ideas

By MartyD

August 15, 2008 Flag

I have never done a rainbow tea party and I was chosen to be a team leader. I'm needing help with the whole project. My colors are gold and we would also like to put a skit together. I could use help with my biblical theme and my table decorations but I especially need any ideas you have for the color gold.

Torri from Houston, TX

Answers:

Rainbow Tea Party Ideas

Your Team could be "The Golden Gate or 12 gates to Heaven. Place a medium box on table and put gold material on top of box and table, place golden chips, golden Easter Eggs, candles with pictures of gates or go get an old fence from the junk yard and spray it gold. Or even cut out a gate from cardboard and spray it gold. Don't forget about the keys. Put everything gold or brass you own on the table. This should get you started. God Bless! (03/13/2006)

By granny9x

Rainbow Tea Party Ideas

Have someone sing "silver and gold, silver and gold, I'd rather have Jesus than silver and gold!" (07/24/2007)

By wanda daniels

Rainbow Tea Party Ideas

At my church, the Courtesy Ministry has presented a Rainbow Tea for the past 4 years. The first year, members were assigned in group of 4 and given a color from the rainbow. It is only 7 colors however we change some of the colors to make sure we had food in that color. We had one of the ministers to play a part of a lost elderly lady who got off the bus and wandered into the church. The lady told the story of the reason we have a rainbow. It went over very well.

Each table was decorated in a color, it had to have a tablecloth, center piece and food in that color. Also, each table had to find a scripture that would represent that color. We did a lot of research on the net about colors and the meaning behind each color. In order to get the colored bread, it had to be special ordered from Kroger and/or Publix or a Bakery.

The next year, each group had to choose a leader and that person spoke for 2 minutes on the color. Tables were judged by presentation and information given by speaker. The next year, we chose Biblical women who represented that color. Information gathered from the net especially with the Eastern Stars. Last year, we had a baby contest. Each table was assigned a baby and collected funds and sold tickets for the baby. Hope this helps! (02/25/2008)

By katydee

Rainbow Tea Party Ideas

We held a rainbow tea at our church. The men were responsible for the blue table, we had 2 captains per color. Each color brought a desert representing their color. We had it set up buffet style where everyone ate the same, but had dessert from any color. Example red: red velvet cake. It was great. Plus we had the poem concerning each color. A speaker also. We invited 5 people per captain and we wore attire according to our color. Don't forget about the raising of money. We printed out Donation sheets and took to work or wherever. (03/19/2008)

By Teresa.

Rainbow cupcakes at a rainbow tea party.
Rainbow Tea Party Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties Church Rainbow TeaMarch 26, 2010
Red Rainbow Tea
Red Rainbow Tea Ideas
White Rainbow Tea
White Rainbow Tea Ideas
Pink Rainbow Tea
Pink Rainbow Tea Ideas
Purple Rainbow Tea
Purple Rainbow Tea Ideas
🎄