Low-Cost Wedding Decorations

For low cost wedding decorations, visit your local Dollar Tree. Dollar Tree has hundreds of decorative items that you can purchase for your wedding for only a dollar or under. Dollar Tree sells similar items found at retail stores for 75% less. So get moving to Dollar Tree.

This is a really good tip. My sister-in-law is getting married in November and we just found some really great glass votive holders at the dollar tree! They also have the tea light candles and votive candles. This is a lot less than what we expected to pay.

I got the bulk of my fall wedding flowers and decorations from Dollar Tree. I also got a ringbearer pillow that my mom recovered to match my theme and monogram stickers that I used as envelope seals on my DIY invitations. You can find lots of ceremony and reception items here!

Buy Christmas ribbon (the really silver and sparkley stuff) right after Christmas. It makes a great table runner (no matter what width - I used 3"). Is sparkles a lot in candle light and I found it for nearly 80% off the original price - And you can reuse it for your own wrapping purposes!

Frugal Wedding Decorations
Inexpensive Wedding Decorations
Weddings DecorationsAugust 3, 2006
Plant wedding favors.
Giving Plants as Wedding Favors
A married couple in a moutain setting.
Ideas for a "Green" Wedding
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
Protein Powder
Low Carb Low Protein Powder for Breakfast Shakes
🎉
🎄