My Hair is Too Curly

My hair is too curly, it's like a sheep hair. Any suggestions?

By Prshntcherry from India

My hair can be like that, too. If you want it to be more straight, you can go to the store and get some like.. straightening serum and just put it in after you wash you hair. Or you can try blow drying it and it will be straight/kind of wavy.

Hope I helped.

I got rid of a really bad perm once by using hair straightener. I recommend that if you use hair straightener that you style your hair as you want it to look when you apply it because it will stay that way when your done. (if you straighten it off to the side of your head it may end up wanting to do that after the product is removed.) I was warned by some black ladies (I am fair skinned) that it could damage my hair. I have very coarse hair and it was no problem for me. If you have very fine hair than you need to be very careful but usually curly hair isn't fair. Good luck!

You can divide your hair and put it on very wide curlers. A woman I know used to use empty, rinsed out aluminum cans on her hair after a bath. She'd come it out, pull it taunt and wrap it all until it dried. I think she also used bobby pins to hold the hair in place on her improvised rollers. It would be more wavy and less curly. You could also try braiding one thick braid to pull it down, it will still be very curly, but it will be less untamed, and possibly look more wavy than wooly when undone.

One of my friends has really curly and frizzy hair. She uses a product called Frizz-Ease. In the United States, I think you can buy it in discount stores like Walmart and Walgreens as well as an online store http://www.drugstore.com. I don't know anything about stores in India, though.

My daughter has very curly hair, she uses a curling iron. It doesn't take all the curl out but makes it wavy instead of the tight curls.

Girl with red curly hair.
Managing Curly Hair
Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips WomenApril 1, 2009
A woman with long hair.
Growing Hair Faster
Curlers in brunette hair for a perm.
How To Do A Perm At Home
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
🎄
🍂