TraditionsWeddings

Gift Ideas for The Groom?

I am getting married in October. I have found so much about what a groom should buy his bride, but nothing about what a bride should buy her groom as a present. Can anyone offer suggestions?

Melanie

How about an item for a hobby he has? sexy underwear for him? jewelry...men's bracelet or necklace (engraved, of course)? something special that he's wanted for a long long time?

Have fun at your wedding, hope you have a beautiful day!

Watch with a special engraving.

Happy Wedding!

Jennifer CA

i bought my husband a gold pocket watch and engraved the first initial of our last name on it. It will be an heirloom someday.

I bought my hubbie to be a beautiful watch and had it ingraved. It was his birthday too. He still has it, we've been married 21 years. What ever you give him he will appreciate it, since it is given in love.

I agree with the idea of getting a watch engraved with maybe your names and your wedding date

Hi Melanie! First of all, congratulations!! Best wishes for a long and happy marriage- all the health, wealth and happiness in the world.

Now for an idea on the gift-- what about a nice camera/ video recorder so that he can start to take the pictures of your new life together? If he's not into cameras, you might try cufflinks. Hope the ideas help and again, congratulations!

I, too, agree with the pocketwatch idea. (this was my gift to my fiance our first Christmas together) It's something he'll always be able to use and can possibly pass on someday.

Hi and congratulations on your wedding. I am getting married in April 2008. I have been researching gift ideas fro my groom. I was searching the internet and found a site where you can purchase a star and name it in honor of your groom for about 40 or 50 dollars. They will send you a certificate for your star and a map where you can find it. I'm real sentimental. That is what i am planning to do. Good luck.

i got my fiance a gold antique pocket watch for our first christmas together as well and i plan on having it engraved for our wedding.