Dry Salsa Mix
The following spice mix is made from dried spices. Nothing in this list should be fresh!
- 1/2 cup crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 Tbsp. dried parsley flakes
- 3 Tbsp. dried cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup dehydrated onion flakes
- 2 Tbsp. minced, dried garlic
Mix all spices and store in an air-tight container. Use the following recipe when you want fresh salsa.
Salsa Using Dried Salsa Mix
- 1 - 2 Tbsp. of dried salsa mix (according to taste)
- 1 28 oz. can of diced tomatoes with juice
- salt to taste
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeded (more if you want)
Blend to desired thickness. Will keep for 5 days if it lasts that long.
Source: One of my husband's friends.
April 1, 20090 found this helpful
I want to eat it, delicious food!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 29, 2016 at 1:26:55 PM on 10.0.2.57 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us