Look For Free Calendars Before The New Year

Now is the time of year to be looking for the free calendars for the upcoming new year. My husband has come home in the past few weeks with free calendars from one of our local repair shops, some from our insurance man (one being in magnet form and one to hang on the wall. He came home last night with a calendar that his boss man gave him that he got for free from a flower shop. They're all just beautiful. The magnet calendar has an old timey scene on it. The calendar from the repair shop had the old timey pictures on it. The insurance company calendar has some of the most beautiful photos of American landmarks. Local drugstores usually issue calendars with manufacturer's or store brand coupons. Be on the lookout, as calendars are so expensive, otherwise.

By Terri H. from NV

I have never found the need to buy calendars as so many places give them out for free. I like a calendar in the kitchen and I also like to carry a purse calendar as well. Hallmark stores give out a nice purse sized calendar for free.

Also if you'd like to make neat monthly calendar sheets on your computer go to www.alenkas.com or www.graphicgarden.com as I think you will find some nice ones there. You can print off a month at a time to keep on your bulletin board or desk.

Better Living Frugal Living TipsOctober 19, 2007
Colorful Valentine' Day cookies.
Gluten-Free Valentine's Desserts
Printable advent calendar.
Printable Advent Calendars
Family Photo
Making Family Photo Calendars
Pocket Calendar
Uses for Pocket Calendars
🎉
🎄