Alternatives to Electric Washing Machines

I am looking to buy a non electric washing machine to do laundry in. I saw one years ago. The cost of electricity is so high now, it's time to go electric free. Do you know of a any websites to go to to see some of these products? Thank you. Hope you can help.

Debra from Newburgh, IN

Check out lehmans.com and pathtofreedom.com. Lehman's sells many products that do not require electricity and Path to Freedom's site is a wealth of information. Hope this Helps

there is a handcrank washing machine in either get organized or lillian vernon or miles kimball. they are all magezines. but the washer sits on the counter but looks like maybe 2 towels or 3 shirts could be wwashed in it.

Also you might try Ebay or www.craigslist.org (local list)

For most anything NON-ELECTRIC or even alternate energy. Try Lehmans's also known as the 'Amish Wal'Mart'. Google it for their website or call toll free in the states. 877-438-4356

I feel your pain. Check out Lehmans catalogue. WWW.Lehmans.com. Another idea is Mother Earth News or any of the many enviromental magazines. I also typed in "living off the grid" in the search engine on line and got several websites from that. My husband and I are going to open a green organic bed and breakfast. We are considering going off grid to show people it can be done. Good Luck

Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryJanuary 16, 2006
Smelly Washing Machine
Cleaning a Smelly Washing Machine
Electric Blanket
Finding Replacement Cords and Controls for an Electric Blanket
Child's hand picking an English daisy in the lawn.
Alternatives to Having a Lawn
🎄