Valentine's Day Letter

For those of you who may not feel "artistic", please consider this unique Valentine's Day Gift: A Valentine's Day Letter.

Cut some 8x11 inch paper in half and fold into a booklet. Name it "I love you for..." On each subsequent page write one little memory, from your past that helps endear you to your loved one. You may add photos or memorabilia if you want. This even helps remind you of how blessed you are!

These types of Valentine's letters to parents are especially nice! Many times, they don't get the loving attention that they once gave us and don't realize how precious their love for us is in our memories.

I did this for my parents' anniversary and after they passed on, found it amongst their "saved possessions". I know it meant a lot to them (and even more to me once I found it again many years later.)

Treasure each other! :D

By AHA! from Sterling, PA

What a wonderful idea.... I know my parents would love it.

This is a great idea, and it can be adapted for anyone you love! Not just your significant other, but your kids, your parents or grandparents, your siblings, even special friends. I would love getting one myself.

What a lovely, thoughtful thing to do.

Frugal Valentine's Day Gifts, Saving Money on Valentine's Day
Saving Money On Valentine's Day
Crafts Valentine's DayFebruary 11, 2009
Wedding Favor Ideas for a Valentine's Day Wedding, White and red boxes for Valentine's Day wedding favors.
Valentine's Day Wedding Favor Ideas
A photo of a girl making paper hearts.
Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids
Valentine's Day Tips for Men, Man giving a heart shaped chocolate box and roses.
Valentine's Day Tips for Men
Green Valentine's Day Ideas, heart shaped leaf
Being Single on Valentine's Day