Paint Color Advice to Coordinate with White Cabinets and Blue Counter Tops

I need to know what color to paint my walls. I have white cabinets and blue counter tops.

By sunshine from Canada

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Well sunshine sounds like you like yellow, oranges, perhaps tangerine or lighter! this would love altogether lovely with the blue and the white! What I would do is go to numerous stores and pick up "paint" chips and take home to discover which one you prefer best! Good luck! This is what I did! one light "peach" color I got had way to much pink in it but I just got a can of tangerine that was to dark for $5 from a lady on craigslist; org and I mixed a little of both together and it was perfect!

I believe that a very very light shade of blue or an eggshell would look nice. Unless you're more into the "holy cow" colors.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Paint Color AdviceJanuary 15, 2011
Blue-Green Carpet
Paint Color to Coordinate With Blue-Green Carpet
Before photo of painted laminate countertop.
Polishing Counter Tops
White painted kitchen cabinets.
Cleaning Painted Cabinets
Kitchen Cabinet Paint Color Advice
Kitchen Cabinet Paint Color Advice
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 10:25:58 AM on 10.0.1.155 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.