Reviews of "Tough As Tile" Product

Has anyone used the "Tough As Tile" product to refinish a bathtub? I am curious of the results. Thanks!

First let me tell you the fumes are horrendous and you have to have fans , blowing and as for me pulling air at the same time,open windows and doors also take a breather break fairly often. Best done during warmer weather and long days. Now, if I haven't scared you too bad let me say I refinished two tubs and showers, two hand sinks, an old set of double kitchen sinks and one counter top. I did one project at a time a few weeks apart. The wait/curing time is rather long. This was about seven years ago and they still look great. Saved a bundle and found out it's almost exactly the same thing the re finishers use.

Oh and right now I'm helping my daughter redo her older home and come late spring we're refinishing her sinks and tub with this product. If you have the time and can stand the fumes while you're working, go for it. Hope this helps you.

Consumer Advice Product Reviews House and HomeJanuary 15, 2009
Ninja Blender
Ninja Blender Reviews
EmeryCat Board
Emery Cat Board Reviews
Wooden Knitting Needles
Wooden Knitting Needles Reviews
Prolotex Gloves Reviews
Prolotex Gloves Reviews