Cart Covers For A Baby - Categories:

SewingCrafts

Cart Covers For A Baby

I am looking for a free pattern to make cart covers (they also fit on highchairs in restaurants). All I have found so far are patterns you would need to purchase.

Thank you!

~Kayla~

Editor's Note: I beleive what Kayla is referring to is something to put in a shopping cart to make it more comfortable for a baby? If that is not correct, feel free to elaborate.

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

That and they are GREAT for deterring nucky germs! :)

Here is a link for purchasing them premade so you can get an idea of what they are!

http://www.cartcover4baby.com/

And thank you Susan!~

I am looking for one too.. no luck. if you find one let me know. thanks

I actually sell patterns I make up myself and I have an awesome shopping cart cover pattern. I also have a spot on my website where I offer alternatives to paying for the patterns including BARTERING. I've made up cart covers with sheets purchased at resale shops and an old blanket as "quilting" -- cost me less than $5. Here's a photo of my son in his.

http://www.makethemyourself.com

Go to sleepybaby.net, then click on the about sbp and go down to do it yourself. There is a section at the bottom that gives a pattern for making cart covers and high chair covers.

I found that it seems easier and cheaper to just buy a cheap one from one of the stores. We found a super cute one and priced really well at Luluboo. What we did end up doing was making our own strap covers for it which was really easy and you don't need a pattern. It made it a little more personalized.

Instead of buying a cart cover, just make it yourself or have grandma make one. You can even pick out your own material. the ones online, like luluboo.com are extremely overpriced, not necessarily well made, and you have to worry about if its going to ship fast enough, get lost in the mail, whatever (trust me, I'm on a message board for baby products and these "stay at home moms that decided to start a business making cart covers or whatever" websites are sometimes total rip offs. they are not professional business people.

So I suppose you can find these in the stores, but probably in horrible patterns like a zoo animals or race cars. Instead, make it yourself but going to an actual fabric store. They sell patterns there. and 2 stores near my house have a cart cover already made and on display with the pattern for sale. I think I even saw one in the walmart or kmart fabric section! don't waste your money on $100 cart covers. don't spend more than $30 for one!

Crafts SewingDecember 4, 2004
Durable Shopping Cart
Looking for Durable Shopping Cart
metal burner covers
Uses for Burner Covers
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
People attending a baby shower.
Saving Money on a Baby Shower
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 24, 2016 at 4:38:55 AM on 10.0.1.242 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.