Use a Squirt Bottle for Dishes

Take a squirt bottle that you are comfortable using. Fill 1/4 liquid dish soap, then fill the rest with water. When you put a dish in the sink (to be cleaned later) squirt inside with soap mixture and leave it.

Do this with all your dishes; by the time you decide to wash them you will not need to scrub them!

This tip will save on the cost of soap as well as your scrubbers.

By Hearts1 from San Diego, CA

This is a very good idea and definelty not one I had heard before! I am so glad you chose to share this with others! Thank you!:)

I just bought 2 of those picnic squeeze bottles.1 is red! now holds my shampoo,the other is yellow!now holds my creme rinse.I buy in bulk whenever..and ol Arthur-itis comes around to play so I find ways to bore him.LOL I also bought the clear ones!1 for my larger bottle of dish liquid,1,for my anti-bacterial soap(hate the pump bottle)I invested in a label maker! best money spent..oh,Panda Bears shampoo is in another!She's a dog by birth...but doesn't know she is one! Hope my tips helped.

Humor is the best medicine!Keeper in NC.

Thanks,wonerful idea...I just happen to have some empties...

I use spray bottles....I put a spray trigger in a small soap bottle and works great. Just be sure to use the formula above as soap alone is too thick.

Thanks for the tip I would put a drop of dish soap in the plate etc, but this is even better to do soap.

I use a dish detergent bottle for my shampoo. I put 1/2 shampoo and 1/2 water in the bottle. When washing my hair, I just squirt the shampoo on my head and it suds up immediately and so much easier to rinse out the shampoo. My hair is squeaky clean.

Home and Garden Cleaning DishesSeptember 7, 2007
Angel made from a recycled green pop bottle.
Making a Pop Bottle Angel
Baby Bottle Feeding
Bottle Feeding Your Baby
Two pop bottle fish hanging in a window.
Making a Pop Bottle Fish Mobile
Felt covered bottle cap becomes Easter bonnet.
Craft Uses for Plastic Bottle Caps