Changing a Hot Light Bulb

If you don't want to wait a few minutes for the light bulb to cool down, just use an oven mitt to untwist the hot bulb.

By ThriftyFun

I try to be positive in all aspects of my life, but this is absolutely silly. I have found that light bulbs cool down rather quickly. Use the rest room, check your calendar to see what appointments you have for the upcoming week. Do a quick two minute or less task, then go change your light bulb. I know we live in an instant-I-want-it-now world, but really, if you cannot wait two minutes to let a lightbulb cool down, you really need to re-evaluate your priorities.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Lighting and ElectricMay 1, 2006
Light Bulb Vase
Making a Light Bulb Vase
Light Switch
Repairing a Light Switch
White changing table with drawers below.
Uses for a Baby Changing Table
Best Christmas Light Shows. House decorated in white Christmas lights
Best Christmas Light Shows
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 26, 2016 at 8:28:40 AM on 10.0.0.166 in 978 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.