Scruffy and Lola (Mini Schnauzer)

This is Scruffy and Lola, they are Mini Schnauzers. Scruffy is one year old and Lola is 8 months old. I had Scruffy first from a breeder on-line, and loved him so much I had to get another. So 2 months later I got Lola, she is my protector.

They like to rip paper or cardboard boxes. Scruffy is a Pisces and Lola is a true Leo, having to be the center of attention. She takes everything away from Scruffy and he lets her. He is very docile compared to her and since she has been spayed she has become very possessive. I could just sit and watch them play for hours they are truely the best pets I have ever had.

By Louise from Chicago, IL

There are so many dogs in shelters and with rescue groups (yes, mini schnauzers) that will be euthanized because no one wants them. Please tell your friend to consider one of these.

white Schnauzer puppy
Miniature Schnauzer Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsMay 1, 2008
Bottle Propagator
Mini Greenhouses Using Recycled Materials
Closed Mini Blinds
Reusing Mini Blinds
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mix
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mixed Breed Information and Photos
Cleaning mini blinds square
Cleaning Mini Blinds
🎄