Review: TripAdvisor.com

Love to travel and stay at the finest hotels at the best value? My favorite website is TripAdvisor.com. You can search by luxury hotels, bed and breakfasts, boutique hotels, motels, etc.

There is a popularity index feature where people write reviews of their travels and it is rated by city and place from 1 - 1000. They even guide you on what room to stay in, to avoid, innkeepers by name to ask for, meals to order, etc.

This has been an invaluable tool for us. We have found the most wonderful places and met the nicest people that we would have never heard of in any guidebooks or websites, and all for the best prices.

By cipi2000 from Miami, FL

I agree, TripAdvisor is a good site. I use it often and also try to remember to rate the places we've been. Just take some of the posted info with a grain of salt. I have found some posters to post less than favorable info about a vacation spot and thought they were being untruthful. Read as many posts as you can and you will see what the true story is!

Travel and Recreation TravelMarch 18, 2011
Liquid Fence Deer and Rabbit Repellent
Liquid Fence Deer and Rabbit Repellent Review
woman brushing a cat
Product Review: FURminator
TripAdvisor.com
Reviews of TripAdvisor.com
A Garden Journal
Keeping A Garden Journal
🎄