Anti-Static Washing Machine Balls

Has anyone tried "anti-static" washing machine balls? I saw them advertised, now I can't find them. Thanks.

Keeper from NC

If you're talking about those aqua blue plastic things that you toss in the dryer and work by softening your clothes with the hundreds of little nubs that cover the surface of the balls, they're available at bed, bath, and beyond. I've only had them for a couple of weeks, but I'm definitely pleased with the results.

compson, no. These are anti static thingys for the washing machine but thanks for your reply.

I saw them recently in a catalog. I think it was Lillian Vernon maybe, and recently our local Roses store had some.

Yes I bought mine at bed bath & beyond. They are pretty nice, but one of mine busted and tore after a few months. I live in an apt where I had no choice about this awful dryer we have. I don't even bother putting my pants in there I just drip dry, saves energy and wrinkles. I replaced the torn ball with a dog/pet toy, a ball with nubbies. I got it at the pet store and only cost a buck or two. Also tennis balls work well.

I have been using the same set for almost a year, love em! They work great when drying sheets, the balls keep them from getting tangled. They also get your towel nice and fluffy. You can find them at any Walgreens and several catalogs now carry them.

I did an online search and didn't find anything that said anti static for washing machines...just the balls for the

Here are a couple of links for you to check out.

washing machine balls:

Keep every load free of even the tiniest speck of lint! Nylon microbrushes grab and hold crumbled tissue, hair, pet fur, and threads before they clog drains. Just toss in load after load. Set of 12, each 1/2", rinse clean. Won't harm fabrics. ... +Set&parentCatId=4&catId=157

dryer balls

mazing duo tumble in dryer to separate laundry, allowing hot air to flow more efficiently. Mini fingers massage fabrics to fluff up and soften them without chemicals. Reduce static, wrinkles and drying time, too. Non-toxic rubber set of 2, each 2 1/2". Safe for all fabrics. ... +Set&parentCatId=4&catId=157

Consumer Advice Product FinderMarch 28, 2008
A pile of yellow tennis balls.
Saving Money on Tennis Balls
Anti Virus Software Search
Anti Virus Software Information and Reviews
Making a quilt square on a home sewing machine.
Machine Quilting on a Home Sewing Machine
Anti-Wrinkle Mask Recipes
Homemade Anti-Wrinkle Mask Recipes