Uses for Paper Sample Books

At the ad agency I work for, we receive paper sample books from paper manufacturers on a regular basis. When a new book comes in, the old book is obsolete and is to be disposed of. Lucky for me, I arranged it that I get the old books! Now I have to figure out what to do with all the paper.

These are small pieces in all colors and grades from onion skin to card stock stapled in a book. I donate half of the 'treasure' to my son's grade school for art and displays. With the other half, I use the white paper for notes and lists and the color paper for decorating note cards and making gift tags.

Does anybody have any other ideas of what I can make with all this paper that I can give as a gift? I'm not into scrapbooking and I don't know anyone who is. Thaks in advance!

Is there a "free cycle" in your area? It is a group in Yahoo that recycles anything else besides paper, plastic and metal. It is free to join and everything there is offered for free. I have gotten blue jeans for myself and plants for my daughter's apartment through the free cycle in our area. Maybe someone in your area does a lot of crafts and would love to help you get rid of the extras. Boy, if you lived near me I would love to "borrow" some of your extras. By the way, generally speaking, where are you in this world of ours? Maybe.....???

Make home made xmas cards using a stencil.

How about making cards, scrapbooking

sell it on e-bay?

donate to a nursing home (or make the cards and present them to place on dinner trays!)

donate to a homeless shelter or your local womens shelter

your church sunday school or bible school

Contact St Judes children hospital (or your local childrens hospital or Ronald McDonald house)

I say donate them all to schools, churches, etc. for the kids if you're not into doing any crafts yourself. I have many paper sample books, as I have a similar job myself. They are great for about any craft involving paper and can really save the school money!

Decoupage a sturdy Shoebox. 2 or 3 boxes from a small to large and use as display with added bonus of STORAGE! Boxes can also b used 4 Christmas gift boxes.""

Frame the nice ones and make art project.

Crafts PaperSeptember 9, 2005
Saving Money on Audio Books
Saving Money on Audio Books
Sample Sized Beauty Items
Uses for Sample Sized Beauty Products
Use Paint Colour Strips As Wall Pockets
Reusing Sample Paint Swatches
Stack of Old Phone Books
Uses for Old Phone Books