Tranquil Place

Hello Gentle People,

One of the most tranquil and bucolic places in Canada exists near where I live. I often bicycle down to the water in the summer to take pictures of our not-so-wild ducks.

For you gun totting hunters of the U.S., I would not recommend shooting and eating Canadian Ducks. The water they swim in is polluted and their fat laden meat may be contaminated. If you want sport, buy a camera and do what I do, take pictures. May peace and harmony be with you always!

When photographing Wild life, always relax and non-threatening. So called wild animals have feelings and they will respond to friendship and kindness by remaining close. Our Laval Quebec Ducks are one example. In this picture they are in training for their dangerous journey South.

By Joseph Raglione Executive director
The World Humanitarian Peace and Ecology Movement

Tranquil Place

Tranquil Place

Tranquil Place

Tranquil Place

Tranquil Place

I live in N.S. and wonder where this tranquil place is located! Just a general idea.

You are right it even makes for a feeling of tranquility just looking at the pics. Thanks!

What beautiful pictures! I love taking pictures of wildlife. We have two families of wild geese that have taken up residence in our pond. They are so calming to watch. moonflower

Great photos. Our Wisconsin birds have had to learn to survive a lot of human development - loss of habitat, lawn chemicals, power lines, traffic, pollution - all the accoutrements of civilization. In June I was surprised to see 6 ducklings walking single file across my neighbors' concrete driveway, heading for the Des Plaines River a mile away. Mom was not with them, so they were making the dangerous journey all by themselves. Hope they made it.

Photos SceneryJuly 27, 2007
Saving Money at Disneyland, Entrance to Disneyland Park
Saving Money on Disneyland Tickets
Metal sink drain.
Getting Rid of Drain Flies
Snowman Place Setting
Making a Snowman Place Setting
Garden Pond
Building a Garden Pond
🎉
🎄