Recycled Boot Tray For Muddy Shoes

Use the bottom of a broken plastic laundry basket as a boot tray for muddy shoes. Cut the broken top off and discard. The boot tray can easily be hosed off to keep it clean.

By fossil1955 from Cortez, CO

I've done this too. It works great. Perhaps even better than purchased boot trays.

Who'd have thought? Great idea.

The funniest/strangest thing I've ever used my laundry basket for was to get my cat down from the narrow lip over a bay window. He'd climbed up bookshelves, jumped over to the top of the window, and was too fat to turn around and go back, so he was stuck. I'm short, so even standing on a step stool I couldn't reach him.

I took the plastic laundry basket and held it up as high as I could, and he stepped down into it. He never did that again.

Uses for Laundry Baskets
Uses for Laundry Baskets
Home and Garden Home Improvement Helpful HintsSeptember 21, 2010
veggie plate
Making a Vegetable Party Tray
Dirty tennis shoes.
Cleaning Tennis Shoes
Muddy Yard
Fixing a Muddy Yard
Man Repairing a Shoe
Repairing Shoes