Group House Plants Together

House plants like to be in groupings, perhaps they create their own little garden atmosphere that way. Try to have several plants together instead of isolating them. I have an old apartment that has a planter as a room divider and I have my group of plants there.

By Pam from Los Angeles

I do this as well. Plus I have some tall plants that I plant in a container with low growing plants like ivy, etc. So the 'dirt' is covered with the low growing plant! Looks really pretty!

Good idea. Plants seem to like being with others, as long as they don't have to compete for soil & water, and get just enough light for each individual. Thanks.

That is what I do with my plants also. I have a 6 ft. bay window that faces the east and my plants have gone wild with grouping them together and keeping them fertilized with fish emulsion. The two together has made a great difference in the way they have grown.

I even have a tomato plant that my sister-in-law gave me that I was suppose to put in our greenhouse because it is so big (we haven't got the water in the greenhouse yet) that it went from about 3 inches tall into about 3 foot now with tomatoes on it, so they do like to be grouped together. I keep updated on all of the feedback here is it is so informative when it comes to gardening and plants.

African Violet
Growing Houseplants
Home and Garden Gardening House PlantsNovember 6, 2006
A group of men dressed up like fruit.
Group Halloween Costume Ideas
Watering Houseplants
Watering Houseplants
Sloppy joes for a large group.
Making Sloppy Joes for a Large Group
Plump Avocado Seed Rooting into Jar
Growing an Avocado from a Pit