Store Christmas Decorations In Garment Bags

Large swags or garlands can be stored in the zippered garment bags you can get in the dollar store. You can tie them to a hanger for storage in a closet or lay on a shelf. Easier than trying to put in a box or wrapping in paper to store.

By Monica from Scranton, PA

Great idea and one could tape a label on as to what is inside or write on it with a large marker. tubes of wrapping paper will now be manageable, also. Thanks for helping me shape up my Christmas storage for next year!

I found a 'travel bag' for golf clubs at Goodwill that neatly fits my artifical Christmas tree. It was much less expensive that those made for that purpose!

Betcha mailing or poster storage tubes might work for rolls of wrapping paper, too. That is, if you prefer that to folding it under the mattress and box springs. I toss and turn so much, I'd ruin mine if I tried it.

I have a very large front door wreath that your idea is just a perfect fit for! Thanks!

Love that idea. I'm surprised I didn't think of that before! I have a bunch of Christmas garland that I never quite knew how to store. Also, I recently found a garment bag that wasn't being used so I put all of my hanging Halloween costumes into one and labeled the bag with a piece of Duct tape.

Ball Orniments in a box
Storing Holiday Decorations
Holidays and Parties Christmas OrganizationDecember 4, 2009
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Oranges in Mesh Bag
Uses for Mesh Orange Bags
Boy Dressed as Christmas Elf
Making a Christmas Elf Costume
Garment Hanger Solution
Collapsible Garment Hanger Solutions
🎄