Residential Cleaning Business Slogan and Name Ideas

I am starting up a residential cleaning business and I am having a hard time figuring out a name and a slogan for the business.

By Lolly

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I found a van in Ill recently that had "The Maid Brigade" on it. It sounded so catchy, I keep thinking of it when someone asks. Hope that helps. PBP

How about Have "Time to Lolly Gag while we clean your home" or "Time to Lolly Gag home cleaning services" It's something that has your name in it and is unique...

Name and Slogan for Cleaning Business
Business and Legal BusinessMay 11, 2011
Real Estate Agent
Slogan Ideas for Real Estate Business
Home Decor Shop
Name Ideas for a Home Decor Shop
Body Care Products
Slogan Ideas for a Body Care Products Business
A woman who owns a professional cleaning business.
Slogan Ideas for a Cleaning Business
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 22, 2017 at 12:29:11 AM on 10.0.2.206 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.