Selling "Magic the Gathering" Cards

I want to sell my "Magic the Gathering" cards, how exactly do I do that?

By Blood Wolf from White Center, WA

I sold all of my son's cards on Craigslist. Go to the and click "post to classifieds" then follow the directions. Be sure to choose the correct area that you are in. I am WA too and I sold my son's cards for a great price. Try checking out craiglist before you sell and you can get an idea of what people are selling them for or maybe you can even find a buyer instead of having to post an ad. Pretty easy, just beware of people who may try to scam you with checks and such. I try to meet in person in a public place and take cash only. Good luck! PS. If you can, post pictures with your ads!

What is "Magic the Gathering" cards. It sounds interesting.

Consumer Advice Collectibles MiscellaneousJuly 10, 2009
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
eBay Logo
Selling On eBay
Vintage Hank Aaron Baseball Card Leaning Against Old Baseball
Determining the Value of Baseball Cards