Shaving Cream Art
Shaving cream, latex paint, and white cardstock are the main supplies needed for creating beautiful abstract artwork. The kids will love this project and so will you. This is a guide about shaving cream art.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Make colorful artwork using shaving cream and paint. Then transfer them to paper!
Approximate Time: 10 to 15 minutes
- shaving cream
- acrylic paint, in a few bright colors
- old cookie sheet or tray
- white card stock paper
- Spray the shaving cream onto the tray or cookie sheet and spread to the size of the paper you have.
- Next drop some of each color of paint on top of the shaving cream.
- Using toothpicks have your child swirl the colors around in the shaving cream.
- When they are finished creating their colorful artwork, place the card stock paper over top and press gently to make sure it touched all of the paint.
- Next lift up the paper and using the spatula scrap the shaving cream off of the paper.
- The paper should have the colorful designs on in now. Let it dry and you can use the colorful paper for another craft in the future display your child's art work as it is!
By Domestic Charm from Arizona
January 29, 20121 found this helpful
I'm going to pick up a can of cheap shaving cream and let the grandkids have a go at it. I think they're gonna love this idea! thanks for sharing this very creative project :D
January 28, 20120 found this helpful
Thanks for sharing! I will definitely give it a try.
June 11, 20170 found this helpful
Fantastic. My Grandaugher will Love this.
July 19, 20170 found this helpful
great idea.. a unique art technique..i wanna try it!
In This Guide