AdviceGifts

Gift Ideas for Boyfriend Who Likes Outdoor Activities

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 8 months in December. He is the hardest person to shop for, I don't know what to get him. He is into snowmobiling and 4 wheeling. Does anybody have any ideas?

By Rebecca

Every time I have to shop for someone who is considered to be "difficult" like your boyfriend I am a firm believer that gift cards are the best way to go. And since you at least know that he is into fun outdoor activities you can narrow your options down. Go with something like Bass Pro Shop or another Outdoor World. Also, to make it a little more personal, you can set up a date afternoon where the two of you can spend the afternoon together out and about. Start with lunch, maybe a movie, then go shopping with your gift card,and if time permits spend the late afternoon together using whatever he buys from the store. You can even make a fun weekend trip somewhere close by maybe camping or something. Good luck!

Danward has a very good idea. Another idea you might consider is to go to the place that handles snowmobiles and look over the accessories. I don't really know about snowmobiles (being a Floridian), (but I do know the Harley shops have lots of neat things for bikes) so perhaps your boyfriend would find something he would like, but not feel he could buy for himself. That would also be a source for that gift card!

Something edible, make homemade beef jerky or buy some and make a basket with nuts or hard candy that he likes for snacks for while he is out there. If you decide to go the gift card route this will be a little something nice to add to it.

You can make a gift basket with with some gloves, sunglasses, sunscreen, maybe a subscription for an outdoor activity magazine. You could also put this in a helmet or something like that.