60th Birthday Party Centerpiece Ideas

Category Centerpieces
A person's 60th birthday is a milestone event that is often celebrated with fanfare and special decorations. This is a guide about 60th birthday party centerpiece ideas.

We are having an old classmates get-together with dinner along with our spouses to celebrate our 60th birthday.

Could you please give me an idea for a dining table centrepiece using the figures '60' together with some floral decoration. It need not be very elaborate as I need to make around 7 to 10 for the number of dining tables.

Shall appreciate if I could have a favourable response by the 31st May 2013.

Thanks.

By Hafee

Answer Was this helpful? 1

I am planning a fabulous 60th birthday party. I need some suggestions on an elegant, tall center piece using fresh red and white roses. The vase is tall.

By Al

I once received a gorgeous tall arrangement that was stunning. When flowers died, it was interesting to see how the florist rigged it up. The vase was about 3 1/2 feet tall. The inside of the vase had that green florist foam, sponge, or what ever that green stuff they use to stick flowers in, so the flower stems and filler (baby's breath) were not really 4 1/2' tall, but sure looked like it since they were stuck in the florist foam that was snuggly stuffed in the opening of the vase. The flowers were arranged like any other arrangement, lush and very full. Then cascading down the vase here and there was ivy. Very pretty.