Recipes Using Canned Corned Beef

I am looking for recipes using canned corned beef.

Susan from Waynesville, GA

Left over mashed potatoes.

Add one egg.

Add can of corned beef and fry in butter in fry pan until brown. This is a dish my mother made years ago for my father. He would put ketchup on it and he loved it.

Good eating from Canada

P.S. add an onions if you like them

Got a bunch of ideas: how bout Shepard's pie? Line a pan with American fries sized pre cut potatoes, a bag of your favorite veggies, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, cut up chunks of canned corn beef, 1 cup milk. Brown some bacon, add 1 onion, add to casserole dish, top with mashed potatoes or corn, add 1 can French fried onions. Bake at 350 about 45 minutes. Can feed the whole family in a 13x 9x2 or 3 pan, easy clean up!

CORNED BEEF CHEESE BALL

2 8-ounce blocks cream cheese, slightly softened

1 can corned beef

1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce

2 teaspoons dry mustard

1 teaspoon lemon juice

chopped pecans, walnuts, or almonds(optional)

Triscuits, for serving

Combine all ingredients except nuts. Form into a ball. Roll in chopped nuts if you wish. Keep refrigerated until serving.

Source: my co-worker, Candy

CORNED BEEF SKILLET

1 can corned beef, broken up with a fork

2 cups frozen hash browns, thawed

1/2 bell pepper, chopped

4 eggs

1 tablespoon prepared mustard

Spray a skillet with vegetable spray. Add corned beef, potatoes, and bell pepper. Cook a few minutes, stirring frequently. Beat eggs with mustard. Pour into skillet. Cook, stirring frequently, until eggs are set. Yield: 4 servings.

Source: me

Also: add a can of corned beef to any recipe for meat loaf, stuffed peppers, or stuffed cabbages.

break it up and add to baked beans. sounds weird, tastes yummy, but greatly increases fat and calories.

This is a soup that my mother made with canned Corned Beef:

1 can corned beef

1 can tomatoes (empty and fill can w/water to top and add to pan)

4-5 potatoes - diced

1 medium onion - diced

I put all this together and cook in my pressure cooker for about 5 minutes after the "jiggler" starts shaking and the fire is turned down a little. Otherwise cook over stove in pan unil potatoes are tender enough to eat. Delicious soup on a cold day.

My mom would warm it up with bbq sauce and we would make bbq on buns, with chips or ff. It was a fast and cheap meal.

1 can corned beef

1 egg

salt

pepper

and enough flour to make a good patty.

Deep fry until gold brown.

The way my hubby has always done it for years---cut up taters, onions, and cabbage and chunk up the corned beef and put it in with the rest of stuff--season it--we throw it in the pressure cooker--yum--about 15 min. later it is all done and we put it on our plates--mash it and add butter and s&p, and we are "good to go!" Makes me hungry just writing about it!!

I make it into a sandwich spread. Just like tuna salad.

Rinse the corn beef under hot running water to melt off the extra fat.( I do this in a strainer) Break up the meat and add diced boiled eggs. relish, diced onion and mayo or salad dressing. You can also add diced celery if you want more crunch.

this is how my mom always made it for me when I was a kid and she did put celery in it for the extra crunch thank you

Mix one can or corned beef with one can of condensed tomato soup. Serve on hamburger rolls for BBQ sandwiches.

1 can corned beef

8 oz cream cheese

garlic or onion salt

Soften cream cheese to room temp.

Rinse off excess fat from c-beef under hot water in a strainer

Mash and mix together and add salt to taste

Spread on bagels, breads, baked potatoes, etc...

Break up corned beef add ketchup 2 tbls.

onion cubed

potatoes cubed

green and red pepper diced small

black pepper

salt

light frying oil

pinch of curry powder

This is a Caribbean breakfast dish.It can be eaten with any dough or crackers. Some people eat it as a main course over white rice.

I make pasties with corned beef, mashed potatoes, onions, Worcestershire sauce, and s&p mix altogether. I use as filling very tasty.

I tried the recipe for a Shepherd's pie using canned corn beef. I changed it just a bit. My husband loved it. I added a can of mushrooms, and some bell pepper. it was great. Thanks for the recipe. i was so tired of just making corned beef patties. Thanks again.

1 can corned beef

2 golden eggs

1 medium bell pepper

1 medium onion

1 small clove garlic or garlic powder

3 tablespoon sunflower oil

white cheese as desired

salt and pepper to taste

PREP.

cook chopped onions, garlic and bell pepper in oil then set aside.

prepare corned beef by beating with eggs while adding salt, pepper and cheese. Add in the other cooked ingredients until form a paste

cook in oil in form of patty. (at least 15-20 mins PREP up to COOKING time)""

"Cowboy Bean Hash''

recipe using canned corned beef.

Ingredients, two 14oz. cans of oxtail soup, or similar

one can , beans in tomato sauce,

small can, sweetcorn drained, or frozen, or fresh off the cob,

medium size onion,

1 can, regular size corned beef,

salt & ground black pepper ,to taste.

Crusty rolls or fresh baked bread.

Method, Lightly fry onion, until transparent, drain oil off, and put onions in large pan, Empty the soup, beans and sweetcorn into the same pan, cut up corned beef into small cubes add to pan, this works better if you leave the corned beef in the fridge for an hour to chill, add seasoning, and simmer on low heat, for 10-15mins. serve hot in bowls with the crusty bread.

PS for more, or bigger portions, double-up the ingredients.

Recipe for canned corned beef rissoles'

Ingredients.

2-3 lbs. of potato's,

one onion

3/4 of a can of corned beef,

flour

salt and pepper

Method. Peeled and cut potato's and boil , from cold for 20min's, until soft to the fork test. roughly mash,

peel onion, and slice and dice, add this to the potato's, fresh, add 3/4 of the can of corned beef, and mix with fork. Add 2 Tbsp. of plain-or self raising flour to the mix, add, a good shake of ground black pepper, and mix all together. Allow to go cold.

Flour a rolling board and scoop out a good amount of the mix, with a large desert spoon, roll in the flour then pat them down to about an inch thick. continue to due this until you have used all the mix, then chill in fridge for about 45mins, to stiffen them, after that, preheat oven gas mark 7, and place on baking tray and cook for 30 min's turning over half way through. serve with beef burgers or sausages. and beans.

spicy hot corned beef rounds

1 (12 0z.) can corned beef

11/2 tsp. prepared horseradish

11/2 tsp. prepared mustard

1 tbsp. salad dressing- i use miracle whip

1/2 c. finely chopped dill pickles-or relish

8 hamburger buns

Mix together flaked corn beef & seasonings. Cut buns in half, & scoop centers of buns within 1/2 inch from sides & save for crumbs. fill cavity with mixture & press crumbs on top.bake in 400 degree oven for 15 min. makes 10 open faced sandwiches

.

This came from an old 1954 magazine.

Corned Beef Slop

1 can of corned beef

Mustard

Piclkle relish

Mayo

Combine together as you would for tuna salad. Years ago, I was going to fix lunch for the kids - tuna sandwiches - no tuna. We had an old can of corned beef. I mixed it up. When the kids asked me what it was, I said corned beef slop. It is still their favorite lunch some 30 years later!

My English mother-in-law taught me to make this...the best recipe I've ever seen for canned corned beef and great on cold days.

Mash the corned beef into the bottom of a casserole dish, cover with hot mashed potatoes, top with a thin layer of biscuit dough (Bisquick recipe). Bake at 425 F until biscuit is done. Serve with a rich brown or beef gravy with a side of cabbage. It's great and a real man pleaser.

Ragu De Potat

1 can corned beef

1 onion

1/4 of a green bell pepper, diced

1 or 2 stalks of celery, diced tiny or chopped

4 T cooking oil

4 large or 6 medium potatoes, cubed about 1 1/2 inch

Saute the onion, bell pepper and celery. Add potatoes and smother them down, stirring often, even letting them stick a bit, adding tiny amounts of water if needed. Add corned beef, mix up, add water or chicken broth just to cover top of mixture, simmer until potatoes are tender. If it is too thick, add more liquid.

Amounts will vary according to taste and number of servings needed. Make mashed potatoes as you usually do, then add drained sauerkraut and mix it up. Layer this mixture, canned corned beef (smashed up) and swiss cheese (diced, sliced or grated) in a casserole dish. The top layer should be potatoes. Bake until hot and the top is brown.

Canned Corned Beef
Recipes Using Canned Corned Beef
Food and Recipes Recipes AdviceDecember 13, 2007
Corned Beef Salad
Corned Beef Salad Recipes
Platter of corned beef and cabbage.
Corned Beef and Cabbage Recipes
Stuffed Green Peppers With Corn Bread
Recipes Using Leftover Corned Beef
Homemade Corned Beef
Homemade Corned Beef Recipes
🎉
🎄