Showcasing Collectibles in a Small Area

I'm a huge "I Love Lucy" Fan, and I'm an avid collector of her items varying from Barbies still in mint condition in their box, to watches, to a marble with her face on it!

I currently live in a small apartment, but would still love to show case my collection around my place. As of right now, they are taking up a great deal of space and are currently in storage. How can I show case these items in such a small space?

By Jaci from MO

I also am limited to space. I had my son and husband put up shelves about a foot from the ceiling all around the room. it worked out great for all my collectables, and left the rest of my space for everyday living.

jaci, What a coincidence! I am also an I Love Lucy fan and have a huge collection of stuff. I have a samll house, but one room is used for a computer/dining room. It is decorated with all my Lucy things. I even have a Little Ricky Doll from the 50,s and comic books and magazines in binders and book cases. The walls are covered with pictues of Lucy and Ricky too. Nice to meet a fellow fan!

You could also just display a few at a time and change them out every couple of months or so.