Showcasing Collectibles in a Small Area

I'm a huge "I Love Lucy" Fan, and I'm an avid collector of her items varying from Barbies still in mint condition in their box, to watches, to a marble with her face on it!

I currently live in a small apartment, but would still love to show case my collection around my place. As of right now, they are taking up a great deal of space and are currently in storage. How can I show case these items in such a small space?

By Jaci from MO

I also am limited to space. I had my son and husband put up shelves about a foot from the ceiling all around the room. it worked out great for all my collectables, and left the rest of my space for everyday living.

jaci, What a coincidence! I am also an I Love Lucy fan and have a huge collection of stuff. I have a samll house, but one room is used for a computer/dining room. It is decorated with all my Lucy things. I even have a Little Ricky Doll from the 50,s and comic books and magazines in binders and book cases. The walls are covered with pictues of Lucy and Ricky too. Nice to meet a fellow fan!

You could also just display a few at a time and change them out every couple of months or so.

Collectible dolls.
Displaying Collectibles
Consumer Advice Collectibles MiscellaneousMarch 30, 2011
Avon Doll
Buying Avon Collectibles
Antiques and Collectibles
Finding the Value for Antiques and Collectibles
Painting Glass Bottles
Painting Glass Bottles
Downward photo of an area rug in a lobby
Cleaning Area Rugs
🎄