Warm Stuffed Toys for Bedtime

"Kill 2 birds with one stone" in the laundry dept and place a child's favorite medium or large stuffed toy in the dryer to help absorb the moisture. If the dryer load is started before the child's bedtime, at "lights out", the toy comes out of the dryer warm and is even more snuggly and comfy.

The laundry could be done so that the dryer load is done when it's bedtime!

Source: Due to my own strange perception of the world at large through the laundry room window!

What a great idea! This would especially be nice on cool nights (fall, winter nights). Will keep this in mind. Thanks for sharing.

Grownups could throw their jammies in before bedtime too.

This is a nice idea. What a comfy thing to snuggle up with. I used to warm towels in my dryer once in awhile for a snuggly warm wrap up after the nighttime bath.

Great idea! However, maybe "feeding two birds with one seed would be better."

I love the idea. I use to warm my childrens pajamas in the dryer. I would wait for the last load and then pop in their pajamas. They loved the warm feelings and they slept better through the night.

Parenting General ParentingAugust 15, 2008
A woman looking in her refrigerator at night.
Eating Before Bedtime
Toddler with ball.
Inexpensive Toddler Toys
Cleaning Stuffed Toys
Cleaning Stuffed Toys
Stuffed Easter Bunny
Refurbishing Stuffed Animals