Shrink Wrapping Gift Baskets

You can make baskets for gifts and holidays, by buying the shrink wrap paper to put over it and then blow dry it. You can use anything to load the items in you want to cover. Like a toy dump truck, there are just all kinds of ways to make things and cover and make them so pretty. You can make gifts from bowls, pretty trays. A lot cheaper too.

By Sue from Shoals

This sounds like a great idea! I hate to sound ignorant, but what exactly are you calling shrink wrap? I've bought the rolls of clear colored wrap before, especially at Easter, then tied together at the top of the basket (or other items) with a ribbon, much like the store bought pre-made baskets. Is this what paper you're referring to? I'd love to know so I can try. Thanks! Leah

this is great, I use the plastic that you use for sealing windows and patio doors, that are stretched by the use of a hairdryer. I use it to gift baskets and for covering pictures. I buy this product in the spring or late winter when it is on sale, of course.

Gift basket with green ribbon.
Making Your Own Gift Baskets
Holidays and Parties Gifts Gift WrappingOctober 16, 2007
Gift Basket in cellophane against a blue background
Making Filler for Gift Baskets
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Wicker Basket
Repairing Wicker Baskets
add tag to front
Making a "Basket of Sunshine"
🎉
🎄