Browsing: Uses for Leftover Halloween Candy

Using Halloween Candy for Christmas

As I was browsing the Halloween candy at Big Lots today, most of the chocolate (i.e. Hersheys, Milky Way, etc were $1.78 for the 11-12 oz size bag. Then I noticed they had also tagged the 22 oz bags of 1 kind with the same price tags. I bought enough to use in Christmas gift baskets (I'll just remove the orange ones). Careful looking pays off!

By Linda

Take all the pure chocolate candy and break it up into little pieces. Put into a zip-type bag. Many recipes call for a cup to a cup and a half of chocolate morsels (at $1.75 to $2.50 per bag). Use these in place of the morsels.

By Kathy

A bowl of Halloween candy.
Uses for Leftover Halloween Candy
Holidays and Parties HalloweenOctober 23, 2004
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Neck tie Christmas wreath idea.
Neck Tie Christmas Wreath
Boy Dressed as Christmas Elf
Making a Christmas Elf Costume
Cardboard Christmas tree photo from an earlier Thriftyfun project.
Making a Cardboard Christmas Tree
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 18, 2016 at 5:02:35 PM on 10.0.0.194 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.