Brass Elephant by Carey Lind.

I am looking for wallpaper out of the Brass Elephant by Carey Lind. The paper I need is on page 91. I need 10-12 single rolls. Please help! I need it ASAP.

Thanks,
Michelle from Springfield, MO

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I don't know if my idea is way off base but you could take your book to a color copier place and have it enlarged....You could find out the best paper to use for your purpose and use either a cut out of the designs with decoupage medium and protective, the other idea is to check out the large projector like machines, that project an image directly onto the wall, it allows you to draw in all the details and can be painted, following the colors in your book.There may be copywrite things to think about but it seems like they would be covered by using a few words in the signature area, such as taken from the book, by the author..... and artist......Hope some of this helps.Kersti

I am trying to find elephant on page 17 and the red wallpaper on page 15. Please contact me at a v8 r ldy AT mac dot com Thanks

Carey Lind Wallpaper
Discontinued Carey Lind Wallpaper
Elephant Ears Leaf
Saving Elephant Ears Bulbs
Brass Buddha figurine on floral fabric.
Homemade Brass Cleaner Recipes
Elephant Ears Plant
Getting Rid of Elephant Ears
Elephant Ear Plant
Wintering an Elephant Ear Plant
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:52:35 AM on 10.0.0.96 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.