Marigolds Not Blooming

I put out a ton of seed this year which included marigolds. I now have the tallest and healthiest marigolds I have ever seen, but there are no flowers. None at all. I have a least 100 seedlings, healthy and all, and no flowers.

what is happening?

By Mindy

No Blooms or Faded Blooms Due to Temperature

Lack of Blooms Due to Excessive Heat

High summer heat may slow, or even stop, blooming on marigolds. Once temperatures moderate, affected plants will begin to produce blossoms again. Triploid hybrids are somewhat resistant to heat problems. Two to three inches of organic mulch lowers the soil temperature and delays the effects of the heat of summer.

For more possible reasons go to: ... /hold_why_isnt_my_______bloomin.html

Red and Yellow Marigolds
Growing Marigolds
Home and Garden Gardening FlowersAugust 15, 2010
Crepe Myrtle Not Blooming
Crepe Myrtle Not Blooming
Tomato Plants Not Blooming
Tomato Plants Not Blooming
Bittersweet Not Blooming
Marigolds for Pest Control
Marigolds for Pest Control