Sasha and Pistol Pete (Pugs)

This is Sasha and Pistol Pete. Sasha is my little girl who is 2 years old tan Pug. Pistol Pete my handsome male pug (black) who is 2.6 years old. They are purebreed Pugs I bought Sasha from a breeder in Aberdeen Maryland and Pistol Pete I found on Craigslist.

My Sasha likes to play with her toys and loves to go for her daily walk. She also likes to take the toys away from Pistol Pete. Pistol Pete loves to play with his purple stuff rabbit. Sasha loves her vegetables and loves to sit by me in the kitchen to see what she can get a snack. Pete and Sasha are both lap dogs and love to sit on the top of the sofa around your neck. Pete is a little snorer.

By Cathy

Pets Pet PagesOctober 4, 2010
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 4:18:13 PM on 10.0.0.57 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.