Misty Blue (American Red Nosed Pit Bull)

Misty Blue is a 1 1/2 year old American Red Nosed Pit Bull. We got Misty on July 4th, 2010, when she was 7 months old, from a friend of a friend. We pretty much rescued her, as she had spent most of her life in a small cage. She was very timid and still jumps when she hears a noise.

Besides sleeping, Misty enjoys barking at her imaginary friends and large birds. She loves to chew on dads socks, the couch, and anything that looks interesting. She also loves to snuggle with her sister Sasha and sleep the day away.

Her favorite treats are ones that taste like pizza. Despite her large size, she thinks she is a lap dog and will inch her way onto your lap before you can say no. Misty likes to sleep on her back, but wakes up whenever I try to take a picture of her doing it. She likes to bird watch with me too, she watches very quietly and very patiently.

She is her dad's dog and she knows it, but she gives me lots of love when he isn't looking. She also likes to lick toes. One of her favorite things to do is steal her dad's chair when he gets up. Misty's big eyes melt your heart. When she looks at you, it is hard to say no to her.

Misty is also a bed hog. She sleeps on top of the covers, and has to be touching someone at all times. She is very curious and wants to help you with everything.

Misty makes it very hard to do anything, because her head is in everything that you try to do. I sometimes think she has selective hearing, and only listens when she wants to. She is such a very sweet dog, even when she is annoying.

By Alex R.

Misty Blue is beautiful!! I love her eyes! It's a shame how some people treat animals!

I'm sure Misty is happy now, sounds like she doesn't want either one of you to get out of her site. :) and I can't blame her!!

Thank you Jackie! Her and her sister are my life!

Look at her face, so loving. She looks like she is wondering what you are doing and where you are going. So nice of you to give her a warm & loving home. Have fun with your fur-baby. Thank you for sharing her picture.

American Pit Bull Terrier
American Pit Bull Terrier Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsMay 1, 2011
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Red delicious apples.
Recipes Using Red Delicious Apples
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Pit Bull Puppy
Training a Pit Bull Puppy