Fancy Pudding Dessert

I buy the little sugar free pudding packs and make my own desserts with them. I put some crushed graham cracker in a serving dish. Then I mix the pudding pack with 2 Tbsp. low calorie Cool Whip, 2 Tbsp. sour cream, and add chopped up cherries, bananas, or pineapple to the mix. I put it in the dish, top it with a bit of Cool Whip and add a cherry on top. It is still low calorie but looks fancy so we feel more like we are getting a dessert. We eat with our eyes too. Try it and be creative.

Just start with any flavor you like of the pudding mix and start adding. Chocolate pudding and a handful of chocolate chips mixed in with a few sprinkled on top of the Cool whip is good. I also like to add coconut to the pineapple sometimes and a little toasted coconut on top. The sky's the limit and each one looks and taste different. They are quick and easy to make.

By Eveh from Gulf Coast

I forgot to say the sour cream is the low calorie kind. I left out our favorite which is use sugar free banana pudding, put a couple of vanilla wafers in little round dessert dish, add the pudding, add some sliced banana and top with Kool whip.

Pudding Dessert Recipes
Pudding Dessert Recipes
Food and Recipes Food TipsSeptember 4, 2009
Rice Pudding Recipes
Rice Pudding Recipes
Strawberry Pudding
Strawberry Pudding Recipes
Chocolate pudding in a bowl with a spoon.
Saving Money on Pudding
Bread and Butter Pudding
Bread and Butter Pudding Recipes