Fancy Pudding Dessert

I buy the little sugar free pudding packs and make my own desserts with them. I put some crushed graham cracker in a serving dish. Then I mix the pudding pack with 2 Tbsp. low calorie Cool Whip, 2 Tbsp. sour cream, and add chopped up cherries, bananas, or pineapple to the mix. I put it in the dish, top it with a bit of Cool Whip and add a cherry on top. It is still low calorie but looks fancy so we feel more like we are getting a dessert. We eat with our eyes too. Try it and be creative.

Just start with any flavor you like of the pudding mix and start adding. Chocolate pudding and a handful of chocolate chips mixed in with a few sprinkled on top of the Cool whip is good. I also like to add coconut to the pineapple sometimes and a little toasted coconut on top. The sky's the limit and each one looks and taste different. They are quick and easy to make.

By Eveh from Gulf Coast

I forgot to say the sour cream is the low calorie kind. I left out our favorite which is use sugar free banana pudding, put a couple of vanilla wafers in little round dessert dish, add the pudding, add some sliced banana and top with Kool whip.