Buddy (Miniature Dachshund)

Buddy is a 7 years old Miniature Dachshund. His birthday is March 7. We got him from a breeder at 8 weeks old. I traveled 300 miles to get him and he's been worth each and every mile, and then some!

Buddy loves to play with his squeaky toys, play with the cat or with our other dog, Princess, sleep with me under the covers. Loves to bark at the birds, squirrels and other wildlife that come into the yard. Loves to snuggle, whether it's with me, my husband, Princess, or the cat. Buddy is my little lover. He will cuddle for as long as you'll cuddle with him.

In this picture he's modeling a new sweater that I made him. I make both the dogs a new sweater every year. He loves them because he's learned over the years that they do keep him warm outside.

By Cricket from Parkton, NC

He looks just like my little Penny Louise! We absolutly adore this dog. Maybe we're so close to her because the children are gone from home. We have group hugs with Dad, Penny, and me because she won't allow a hug without her being included. Doxie's are the best dogs in the world!!

Photo of a Mini Dachshund by the water.
Dachshund Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesMarch 22, 2010
Miniature Crochet
Miniature Crochet Tips
Mini Raspberry Cheesecakes
Miniature Cheesecake Recipes
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mix
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mixed Breed Information and Photos
Donating Used Stuffed Animals
Donating Used Stuffed Animals