Shrimp Scampi

I love shrimp, and this is my version of an Italian recipe for shrimp scampi. It's the closest thing to the real Italian recipe that I can make and enjoy when I wish.

Directions:

In a large skillet, melt butter with olive oil. Add garlic and saute for 1 minute. Add wine, salt, and pepper. Bring to a simmer. Let wine reduce, about 2 minutes. Add shrimp and saute 2-4 minutes, just until pink. Stir in the parsley and lemon juice. Serve over hot cooked pasta with hot crusty bread. Makes 4 servings.

Note: I sometimes heat a good Alfredo sauce and toss the pasta with it, then toss in the shrimp and lightly mix until all is covered.

By Connie from Cotter, AR

Comment

Shrimp Scampi Ingredients
Shrimp Scampi Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes SeafoodMarch 14, 2008
Shrimp Stir Fry
Shrimp Stir Fry Recipes
Peeling and Deveining Shrimp
Peeling and Deveining Shrimp
Shrimp Grilling in BBQ
Grilled Shrimp Recipes
Cilantro Lime Shrimp
Cilantro Lime Shrimp Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 14, 2016 at 8:35:08 AM on 10.0.0.230 in 587 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.