Removing Coffee Stains from the Rim of Coffee Cups

Coffee stains on the inside of the rim of your coffee cups? Turn them upside down in 1/2 inch of half and half white vinegar and water for at least 30 minutes and then wash as usual.

By Charlie from San Antonio, TX

I always keep a can of Bar Keeper's Friend on hand. When I have a cup with the stained rim, I simply run my dampened finger dipped into the BKF and rub for a second. Works like magic!

Clorax Bleach (diluted) will get rid of the stains. Gary Dominicus

This reminded me of what I discovered with my mug at work. If you just dip a paper towel or napkin in the coffee and rub it around inside the cup it all comes off. There's usually enough cold coffee left in the cup when I'm done drinking it. No special items or sink needed!

After I clean my coffee pot with a mixture of vinegar and water I pour the used vinegar mix into my stained coffee cups and let it sit for a while. It seems to remove the stain fairly well.

I use baking soda to clean the stains left in my teapot or coffeepot, or on the counter when stain from kool-aid gets on the counter, just sprinkle it on, then rub with your fingers, it always works.

Home and Garden Cleaning DishesMarch 24, 2008
Organizing Keurig K-cups
Reusing Keurig K-Cups
Reusing Keurig K-Cups
Keurig My K-cups
Keurig My K-cups Reviews
Tea Cup and Saucer on White Background
Crafts Using Tea Cups and Saucers