Instructions for Ward's Convection/Microwave Oven

I was given an older Montgomery Ward Convection/Microwave oven and it has no instruction book. I think it's an early 1980s model. It has these words at the top of the display window on the right: "Convection/Comb. I/Comb.II".

I see a book for sale on line that's called "Adventures In Microwave/ Convection Cooking/Montgomery Ward". This might be the book that came with these MW ovens. I would like to know if anyone has this book at home that they can check for me to see if it is just recipes, or if it also gives instructions on how to use this thing by talking about these Comb.I or II settings? Thank you.

By NanMoregon from Schofield River area, OR

I don't have the product or the book but I would like to recommend a website that might be able to help.

I had that oven. While some had problems with it, I absolutely loved mine. it lasted many long years too. I've never been able to find one that I liked half as much. The book you mention is just recipes. I dug mine out and guess what? I put the operating manual inside--it is for model number 8284. Since I no longer have the oven, I'd be glad to send you the manual. E-mail me.

Consumer Advice Product FinderMarch 4, 2010
A carved turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in the Microwave
Convection Oven in New Kitchen
Convection Oven Tips and Recipes
Man cleaning the oven.
Homemade Oven Cleaner Recipes
Microwave Oven
Using A Microwave