Poll: Do you shop at large warehouse stores?

Today's polls asks whether you shop at large warehouse stores like Sam's Club and Costco.

We also have started a page for you to post your tips about warehouse store shopping.

Related:

We only have three people in our immediate family, but we shop with extended family and share things. With three people taking daily lunches, we can go through the singles packaged items and bulk items for lunches quickly. We always compare price per oz/lb to determine the best buy. We don't buy a lot of convenience foods, so the majority of our purchases are in the vegetable/fruit section. They also have lots of things my husband uses around the farm.

Yes, I keep a basement full of canned foods both in jars and cans, rotating them by dates. Even though we are not Mormon, I believe in their method of always having a year's supply of food on hand for emergencies, extra company, etc. My mother canned hundreds of jars every summer and never had to worry about the extra company we were always having. I had a mother that was everyone's favorite aunt, sister-in-law, etc. and even though there were others in the family on both sides living in the same area, everyone always loved our house best, all because of my mother! All the families used to get together on holidays with everyone bringing food, etc. When it was our turn to host the dinners, my mother always let the children go first. We then either had tables set up in a separate room or if weather was nice, took our food and ate outside at a picnic table or sitting on the lawn. When all the other aunts and uncles hosted the dinners, we had to wait until the grownups were finished. They had a bad habit at continuing to sit at the table, talking, smoking and drinking coffee making us wait what seemed like hours before we got to eat.

Same when company stayed overnight. Adults always sat around drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes delaying breakfast. In our house my mother always made sure the children had lots of hot chocolate to drink for the hour or two the adults were delaying breakfast with their coffee and cigarettes.

Cooking eggs for a large group.
Cooking Scrambled Eggs for a Large Group
A woman shopping at a warehouse store.
Getting the Most Out of Your Warehouse Membership
Bowl of cream of tomato soup garnished with chives.
Freezing Tomato Soup
Sloppy joes for a large group.
Making Sloppy Joes for a Large Group
🎄