Peanut Butter for Oxidation on Your Car

How do you use peanut butter to clean off oxidation from you car?

By Barb

Answers

September 27, 2010 Flag

Instead of using expensive waxes or rubbing compounds to take oxidation off you car, boat, etc., using creamy peanut butter. It works much better.

By ldonston

Answers:

Peanut Butter for Oxidation on Your Car

I at first thought maybe it might work and as I was heading out the door to try it I kind of laughed. I thought maybe this was a prank. It isn't. I spent $15.00 on 2 Meguire products that didn't get my paint as dark and remove the oxidation like "Skippy". I can't believe it! I was ready to buy 3M. I was so happy. Thanks very much. (05/02/2007)

By Sue

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Consumer Advice Cars Cleaning OutsideSeptember 27, 2010
peanut butter bars with chocolate and bacon
Peanut Butter Bars Recipes
Making a Peanut Butter Snail
Making a Peanut Butter Snail
Jar of peanut butter surrounded by peanuts.
Homemade Peanut Butter Recipes
Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies
Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookie Recipes
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 21, 2017 at 4:23:09 PM on 10.0.1.138 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.